Individuals£55.0050 minutes counselling sessions for individuals
Couples Counselling£75.0055 minutes counselling sessions for couples
Welcome to my website. I hope it helps you to find what you are looking for …
Do you feel that you are suffering from anxiety, relationship issues, panic disorder, depression, phobias, feelings of sadness, or family issues?
Our lives are constantly changing leading to a wide range of issues that counselling and therapy can help you to resolve and move on in life.
I can offer:
* Confidential one-to-one and couples counselling where you can talk about your concerns away from external pressure and at your own pace. This counselling can be either face-to-face or by telephone (cyber-counselling).
* The opportunity to move forward more positively with aspects of your life.
* Acknowledgement that life is an ongoing process that can be changed.
I work with:
* Relationship issues.
* Couples counselling.
* Panic disorder.
* Survivors of sexual abuse.
* Post-traumatic stress (PTSD).
* Feeling sad.
* Family issues.
* Bipolar disorder/manic depression.
* Separation and divorce.
* Seasonal affective disorder.
* Postnatal depression.
Through regular weekly sessions, we can explore your past experiences to see if they are affecting your present situation. Through this process you may identify underlying issues and emotional patterns which have a bearing on your current difficulties. Therapy can help you in finding ways of thinking and feeling about life's events.
I currently practice in Bromsgrove, Redditch, Alvechurch, and Stratford-upon-Avon. Some of these locations have
disabled facilities and are easily accessible by car, bus, and train.
If you would like to talk to me about how I could help
you, please contact me by email at email@example.com
or via telephone on 07826 572824.
* BA (Hons) in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick.
* FdA in Person-Counselling and Psychotherapy studied at the University of Warwick.
* RELATE trained in relationship issues.
* Certified Cyber Therapist with the BACP recognised Online Therapy Institute.
* Certificate in Counselling levels 2 and 3.
* OCN in Working with Survivors of Sexual Abuse.
* Grieving in a different gear with Shakespeare Hospice.
* Attachment Theory with Shakespeare Hospice.